How We Donate
Since its founding, PlanSEA.org has been committed to donating ocean adventure educational programming to schools across the USA, potentially reaching millions of students, children’s hospitals in Hawaii, California and Virginia, the Boys and Girls Clubs of Hawaii, the YMCA in Chesapeake, Virginia, facilities for at-risk youth, the GOOGLE OCEANS project, The Ocean Network, US Military Channels worldwide and Sunsmile Japan, which reaches all of Japan’s consumer market. PlanSEA.org has formed partnerships with renowned, environmentally aware organizations listed on our Partners & Sponsors page. These partnerships have made it possible to develop educational, ocean-focused programs that have both national and international audiences.
PlanSea.org Testimonials - See what all these great organizations have to say about PlanSEA TV!
- Shriners Hospital for Children (Los Angeles, CA) – “We have received very positive feedback from the staff, patients and families that the PlanSEA DVD’s are highly informative and inspiring to both young and old. We look forward to your upcoming PlanSEA TV production!” – Aaron Hanson, Director of Development
- Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters Child Life Department (Norfolk, VA) – “Our patients and families absolutely love the PlanSEA DVDs. Your gift truly made a difference in the lives of children who are battling life threatening diseases or facing common illnesses.” – Sherry Brooks, Office Coordinator
- Make-A-Wish Foundation (Honolulu, HI) – “Make-A-Wish Hawaii would like to recognize PlanSea.org and their Sea of Inspiration Initiative for supporting our mission to grant wishes of children in Hawaii and across the United States battling life-threatening medical conditions.” – James Donnelly, Director of Development
- Google Ocean – "Thank you PlanSEA.org for all your great content and for being our first OCEAN in GOOGLE EARTH contributor. Thanks to your early efforts followed by many great partners including National Geographic, the World Wildlife Fund, the Ocean Conservancy, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution and many world class photographers and videographers, we have launched Google Ocean and we will continue to build it out to populate new parts of the blue parts of our world." - Charlotte Vick, Curator, Explore the Ocean in Google Earth Strategic Partnership Director, Mission Blue
- NETA - National Educational Telecommunications Association (Columbia, SC) – “Your timely donation of the “My Beach Report” program is now available to millions of students and teachers nationwide. NETA looks forward to working with you for many years to come! – Jady Wade, NETA Educational Resources
- Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii, Spalding Clubhouse (Honolulu, HI) – “Your PlanSEA TV gift has taught youth at Spalding the importance of preserving our planet, and has inspired them to become good stewards of the environment.” – Kristen Corey, Elementary Director
- Kristin Gaspar, Encinitas City Mayor (Encinitas, CA) – “As a mother of three and coastal city leader, I am continually impressed by the PlanSea.org organization and its diverse educational programming. Environmental stewardship and early childhood education makes a valuable impact on the marine ecosystems in our City and I am proud to be their official Spokes Mom.”
- Campbell High School (Honolulu, HI) – “You and PlanSEA.org have been an inspiration to our students about making our ocean playground a safe and healthy environment for all to enjoy.” – Chrissy Smith, Media Arts, AP Art History, IB Film Teacher, Saber Media Advisor
- Five Acres (Altadena, CA) – “The board of directors and I are therefore deeply grateful for your support which will extend resources and make a tangible difference in the lives of children and families in need.” – Robert A. Ketch, Executive Director - Cathleen McM. Clement, Director of Philanthropy
- SCORE - Service Corps of Retired Executives (Honolulu, HI) – “The PlanSEA team are remarkable givers, always giving to causes, people in need such as the wounded warrior program, as well as giving awareness and sustainability to our environment.” – Keith Ogata, SCORE National Secretary and Director
- US Army Installation Management Command, Pacific Region (Schofield Barracks, HI) – “We at Channel 2, located at Schofield Barracks Hawaii, are making PlanSEA.org’s inspirational, educational programming available to all U.S. Military Channels worldwide. This type of programming will truly inspire our troops as they continue to fight for our freedom.” – Larry Thomas, General Manager - US Military Channel 2.