We are creating an on-line series entitled MY BEACH REPORT that will be produced by kids for kids!
My Beach Report is a PlanSea program to get kids out on the beach to learn, film, and submit your findings
to PlanSea. My Beach Report is for you to have fun and perhaps get your very own report here on PlanSea!
What does it take? To film your very own beach report, you need a video camera (to film you and your
report) and a computer (to research your facts and edit your film).
Here are the steps:
1. Do some quick research to find an animal or fish near you and learn about them.
2. Go to your local beach to film that animal in your very own My Beach Report.
3. Take home your film and edit your report on your computer.
4. Upload your final My Beach Report to a video site like YouTube or Vimeo.
5. Send PlanSea an email with the link to your video at email@example.com.
6. Wait to hear from PlanSea!